Design a delicious and creative Christmas table with Prinos
Festive cheer is more important than ever this year, which is why Prinos is here to help you celebrate creatively, with our top selection of delicious ideas for your Christmas table, that is sure to add that extra dose of magic to the holiday season.
- Prinos Cheese and charcuterie platter: Our Prinos deli is stocked with a vast array of delicious cheeses and cold cuts that we put together to create our impressive platters. Order a platter from Prinos to serve up as a starter or for after dessert or take one as a gift for to a friend or family member’s hosting a Christmas meal.
- Top quality wine from Prinos’ wine cellar: At Prinos, we pride ourselves in offering only the best quality food and drinks from Cyprus and around the world. And the bottles that line the shelves of our little wine cellar are no different. We’re got a selection of exquisite reds, whites and rosés, as well as Champagnes and sparkling wines that are perfect to ‘cheers’ with loved ones this Christmas.
- Traditional festive sweet treats: Would it even be Christmas without the traditional seasonal sweets and desserts that come with the season? At Prinos, we stock a superior range of classic Cypriot Christmas sweets such as Kourabiedes, Melomakarona and Vasilopitta, as well as original Milanese Panettone in various flavours, all of which make a welcome addition to any Christmas table and the perfect gift to bring to someone’s home during the holidays.
- Fruit for decoration: Your Christmas table is a great opportunity to get creative with decorations as well as culinary innovations! Pick up some fresh local s from Prinos, push cloves into the outside of the fruit, then place them around your Christmas table for a decoration that is both seasonally fragrant and visually pleasing!
- Get some nuts to roast: Winter is a great season for nuts in Cyprus. Not only are they fresh, local and healthy, but they also bring a touch of Christmas spirit to the table thanks to the many seasonal culinary traditions they are used for. At Prinos we have a wide range of high-end nuts to choose from, so you can have walnut sweets or roasted hazelnuts this Christmas.
- Egg and Lemon soup: A Christmas staple, egg and lemon soup is a iconic seasonal tradition that brings all the festive cheer. Head to Prinos and pick up the freshest local ingredients to make your own homemade avgolemono soup this Christmas. It is sure to impress your guests, bring a warmth to your table and add to that festive magic of this special time of year.
And the best part is, if you don’t want to leave the house to stock up on creative and delicious Christmas treats, you can order then online at and we’ll have them delivered to your door.
Don’t forget that you can always put your order online at shop.prinos.eu.